Expert Non Medical Home Care Services in Brentwood, TN
Learn more about our non medical home care services today
Seniors and their family caretakers often struggle to find the right balance between senior independence and senior health and safety. Seniors who wish to remain in their own homes can benefit greatly from the help provided by non medical home care services. Using the services of a professional in home care providers to make sure the tasks of daily living are done completely and safely can ease family members’ peace of mind. Sometimes professional at home helpers are able to help by easing the tensions that may confront an adult child taking care of an aging parent who is embarrassed or frustrated by the assistance that they need. Our at home helpers can help in many ways, permitting seniors to remain in the familiarity of their own homes for many years beyond what they would be able to do without the additional help provided by home-medical home care services.
At home care assistants provide a variety of companionship and non medical home care services including:
- Meal preparation according to the senior’s preferences and nutritional needs
- Grocery shopping and other errands with or without the senior accompanying
- Light housekeeping including vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens
- Laundry services – at the senior’s home or a laundromat - including washing, drying, folding, ironing, and putting clothes away
- Transportation to medical and other necessary appointments or to social events, shopping or other places the senior would like to go
- Medication assistance - opening medication containers, reading labels, and reminding seniors when it is time to take a dose - to ensure that seniors take their medications as prescribed
The most fundamental part of our non medical home care services is providing companionship and social contact through all of our interactions with the seniors we are caring for in order to enhance seniors’ health, happiness, and quality of life. In addition to the companionship home care services listed above, our at home caregivers can also assist with personal care services including bathing, grooming, hygiene, mobility assistance, transferring, positioning, toileting, incontinence, feeding and special diets.
Comfort Keepers of Brentwood, TN provides in home care services and senior care in these cities:
Antioch, Arrington, Brentwood, Carlisle, College Grove, Columbia, Cool Springs, Creekstone, Eagleville, Fieldstone Farms, Forrest Crossing, Franklin, Franklin Greens, Lebanon, McKays Mill, Mt. Juliet, Murfreesboro, Nolensville, Rockvale, Smyrna, Spring Hill, Sullivan Farms, Temple Hills, Thompsons Station, Westhaven and Willowspring, TN